[BCFSN] ALR/ALC Revitalization Committee online survey deadline April 30

Leslie Dyck leslie.dyck11 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:43:57 EDT 2018

Thank you for sending this.  I am going to share this information and link
to the survey to my network in Mount Waddington. I would like to ask for a
little help and support though before I do. I apologize if my questions
seem very basic, but I'd like to share this info in a way that doesn't
overwhelm people who are new to the information or haven't engaged with it
at all and encourage them to participate.

We live in an area that does not have ALR land, so I am wondering what the
best answer would be to someone who asks why saving the ALR land is
important to us here?

Also is this website the one you would direct people to for further
information?
https://www.alc.gov.bc.ca/alc/content/alr-maps/agricultural-land s

Thanks so much,
Leslie Dyck