[BCFSN] SOSCP is Hiring a Program Director (Penticton)

Carla Hick carlamhick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:19:56 EDT 2023

See job posting for a Program Director at the SOSCP (Okanagan-Similkameen)
below.

Hi all,

The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program (SOSCP) is hiring a new
Program Director (see attached). We’re hoping you can spread the word about
this opportunity to help shape conservation in one of the most biodiverse
regions in Canada! Please distribute to your networks if you get a chance.

Deadline is March 31st.

Thank you!

Jamie Leathem, M.Sc. (she/her)

Ecosystems Biologist | BC Ministry of Water, Land and Resource Stewardship

102 Industrial Place, Penticton, BC V2A 7C8 | 778-622-6834|
Jamie.Leathem at gov.bc.ca

Pronoun: she/her
I respectfully acknowledge I live and work on the unceded territory of many
Indigenous Nations, including the syilx, Nlaka’pamux, Secwe̓pemc and St’at’
imc.
*Carla Hick *
B.Sc. (Agroecology), RSE (Cook) & PDC
587-968-3237