[BCFSN] The Sharing Farm is Hiring: Lead Field Assistants, Volunteer Coordinator, Field Assistants & Garlic Fest Assistant

Leslie Williams lesliewalkerwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:38:37 EDT 2023

Greetings--

We're hiring 2 Lead Field Assistants, a Volunteer Coordinator, 3 Field
Assistants, and 1-2 Garlic Fest Assistants. We've got positions available
ranging in length from 3-6 months. Please check out our postings on our
website.

https://www.sharingfarm.ca/about

The Sharing Farm is a unique community farm combining the practice of
sustainable farming set within a framework of food justice and food
security in the region. We are a not-for-profit organization that grows
produce on donated city lands for the Richmond Food Bank and other
community agencies. We also sell our produce via a CSA (community supported
agriculture) program, a Farm Stand and an online store, farmers markets and
our annual Garlic Fest. We practice sustainable agriculture techniques to
foster healthy soils, biodiversity, and a thriving ecosystem. The Sharing
Farm is located on the south bank of the Fraser River, on the unceded
territory of the Musqueam people.

Leslie Williams (she/her)
Executive Director, The Sharing Farm Society

I am grateful to live, work, and play on the traditional, ancestral and
unceded Coast Salish territories of the q̓ic̓əy̓ (Katzie), q̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓
(Kwantlen), xʷmə𝜃kʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), Semiahma
(Semiahmoo), səl̓ílwətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), sc̓əwaθən məsteyəx (Tsawwassen),
qiqéyt (Qayqayt) and kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem) nations.