[BCFSN] Honouring Dr. Lorna Medd

JK Bays joanne.k.bays at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:33:16 EST 2022

Hello again

I did not mean to worry everyone
To clarify - Lorna is still very much alive and kicking!
She currently lives in a seniors retirement home, near her family, in
Winnipeg, Manitoba.

I am hoping to organize a zoom call for her birthday on May 1st
But before that, I am hoping to brainstorm (via zoom) with friends and
family about ways to honour her contribution to people, place, and planet.
There are a couple of prestigious health promotion awards that come to
mind....
I think though that the greatest honour might be a zoom call with all...

Let me know if you wish to be a part of the brainstorming call..or the
birthday zoom call

Joanne