[BCFSN] Honouring Dr. Lorna Medd

Jen Cody jenandbearit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 02:33:11 EST 2022

Joanne

Thank you so much for your vision in honouring Lorna.

There is nothing more important than honouring the people that make a difference in our lives and in Lorna’s case, in our lives and the community.

And to do so when they are present to understand how much we value them, more so the better!

Count me in.

Craig and I met Lorna many times at the bcfsn.   Then we were blessed by her move to Nanaimo and her partnership in founding Growing Opportunities Farm Community Coop.   Lorna brought heart and soul and a grounded, brilliant vision to our community coop.   I fondly remember her wit and generosity at our potluck meetings to form the coop, and many a salad and dishes shared in the field.

Cheers to you my friend!  Cheers!

Jen Cody

Jen Cody