[BCFSN] COVID-19 - supporting each other

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:55:26 EDT 2020

Thank you Abra for your ongoing willingness and support. Yes, tenacity,
respect and resilience. Call in the higher vibration frequencies of health,
love and wisdom of the ages.

Dawn Morrison, Founder/Research Curator

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
Mobile: 778.879.5106

Email: d <dmo6842 at gmail.com>awn.morrison at wgifs.org
Websites: www.indigenousfoodsystems.org
https://wildsalmoncaravan.ca