[BCFSN] COVID-19 - supporting each other

Ailsa Beischer a.beischer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:21:43 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I work for a tech company called Thoughtexchange and we are opening up
access to our crowdsourcing software for community groups, nonprofits, etc
who want to engage in important conversations related to COVID-19. I've
been supporting leaders who are using Thoughtexchange to brainstorm and
share challenges and creative solutions. This may be helpful for this group
or other community groups you're a part of. It's free (no strings
attached!) right now. You can learn more and get started here:
www.thoughtexchange.com/keep-people-connected

*Thoughtexchange, the world’s leading crowdsourcing technology, helps
leaders crowdsource answers to open-ended questions with groups of
10-100,000 people. The company’s cloud-based SaaS platform is used by many
of the world’s largest companies and by thousands of school and community
leaders across North America. The technology allows leaders to connect with
every member of their team virtually and crowdsource answers to open-ended
questions in real time.*

Ailsa

*Ailsa Beischer, MA *