[BCFSN] A letter and an invitation...

JK Bays joanne.k.bays at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:16:26 EST 2019

Oh dear I just realized that I made an error in my letter

I meant to say say...

*And this movement  has roots right here in BC thanks, in large part,  to
the passion and commitment of so many who are part of the BCFSN *

Also, while the history I offer in my letter reflects my own personal
experience, I am am deeply and appreciatively aware that there has been
much more going on involving so many others over the years. I tip my hat to
all involved and would love to receive your letters...

We have much to learn from each other

Best

Joanne

Email: Joanne.k.bays at gmail.com