[BCFSN] Young Agrarians 2019 Business Mentorship Network - Applications Open

Riana Zietsman business at youngagrarians.org
Wed Oct 17 14:58:54 EDT 2018

[image: BMN 2019 Graphic Applications Open.jpg]

B.C. Business Mentorship Network Application
<http://youngagrarians.org/2019-bc-business-mentorship-network-apply-now/>

Are you a young (or young at heart) animal or vegetable producer living in
British Columbia? Are you operating a new farm and looking for guidance in
growing your business? Apply to participate in the Farm Business Mentorship
Network!

Applications are now open for our fifth season of the BC Business
Mentorship Network! This program pairs new and seasoned farmers together to
cultivate the skills for running ecologically sustainable and financially
viable businesses. Mentors work with new farmers to analyze their
operations and lay the groundwork for growing their farm business.

WHAT YOU GET: As a participant in the program you will receive 35-40 hours
of mentorship with an experienced farm business mentor, financial training,
and opportunities for peer networking.

Priority will be given (but not limited) to applicants who are new entrants
into agriculture, residing in British Columbia, ages 18-35, having been in
operation for 1-5 years.

To review the full program details visit our Business Page
<http://youngagrarians.org/tools/business/>, and then head over to complete
the Mentorship Application
<http://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network-application/>.

DEADLINE: Monday, November 05th, 2018

Please contact us if you have any questions!

We greatly appreciate your help in sharing this opportunity with your
networks. Encourage any new farmers, producers, co-operatives to apply.

Funding for the Young Agrarians Business Mentorship Network in 2019 has
been provided by B.C. Ministry of Agriculture and regionally by Vancity and
Columbia Basin Trust.
--
Riana Zietsman
Young Agrarians Business Mentorship Coordinator

*Office hours: Monday - Friday

Young Agrarians in B.C. is a partnership with FarmFolk CityFolk.

This email was sent from the unceded Musqueam, Tsleil-Waututh and
Skxwu7mesh territories.