[BCFSN] Unpacking White Privilege in the Food Movement | Nov. 19 & 20, Vancouver

Zsuzsi Fodor zsuzsi.s.fodor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:27:08 EDT 2018

Hi all,

This is an invitation to those of you who are in or can get to the
Vancouver area to consider being part of a workshop series being hosted in
collaboration by the hua foundation, Vancouver Food Policy Council, and
Kamloops Food Policy Council.

*Unpacking White Privilege in the Food Movement*

The two workshops will be happening *November 19 (full day) and November 20
(AM only)* with the encouragement that folks also attend Robin DiAngelo's
talk Nov. 20 at 4:30 pm
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=465708807255807&ref=br_rs>. More
info on the Sustenance website
<http://sustenancefestival.ca/events/unpacking-white-privilege/>.

In order to attend, *we are asking folks to fill in a short application: *
https://goo.gl/forms/sGORbHiDZL86IygC2 which also has some more details.

Please share with others you think would be interested. I am very proud and
excited for this work to come together convening a food-focused 'white
caucus' around these conversations.

I'm happy to chat if people have questions about this work or getting
involved.

Warmly,
Zsuzsi

--
*Zsuzsi Fodor*
*Consultant & Facilitator* | Food Systems Planning, Policy & Community