[BCFSN] BCFSN Annual Gathering - registration closes July 3!

BCFSN admin at bcfsn.org
Fri Jun 23 16:36:21 EDT 2017

BCFSN Annual Gathering - registration closes July 3!

Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser. (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=16&user_id=3&urlpassed=W3ZpZXdfaW5fYnJvd3Nlcl9saW5rXQ%3D%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)

We look forward to welcoming you to the 19th BCFSN Annual Gathering, July 14-16 on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam
people, at UBC Farm.

Space is limited so sign up as soon as possible - registration closes Monday, July 3 at midnight.

Please go to Eventbrite (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=16&user_id=3&urlpassed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZXZlbnRicml0ZS5jYS9lL2JjZnNuLWFubnVhbC1nYXRoZXJpbmctanVseS0xNC0xNi0yMDE3LXRpY2tldHMtMzQzMzQ4MjYzOTA%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
) to register. We look forward to seeing you there!

This year’s theme is Cultivating Change: Building Our Food Movement.
Over the course of the weekend, we are excited to have a variety of conversations in plenary and workshop sessions to dig deeper into how the broader
food movement in BC has evolved, where there are opportunities to engage more strategically towards systems change, and unpack issues around inclusion
and equality, paying particular attention to who and what have been left out of the movement.
Full details can be found on our website here (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=16&user_id=3&urlpassed=aHR0cHM6Ly9iY2Zzbi5vcmcvYW5udWFsLWdhdGhlcmluZy8%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
). If you have questions please contact Carrie at gathering at bcfsn.org (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=16&user_id=3&urlpassed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWFpbC51YmMuY2Evb3dhL3JlZGlyLmFzcHg%2FQz1mc3VXZ0J1aUt5MC1KWDhCMHFyc3FITnhPX2o1SGFmZGJTbTljMnl4NkNrSGlvV2JnYlBVQ0EuLiZhbXA7VVJMPW1haWx0byUzYWdhdGhlcmluZyU0MGJjZnNuLm9yZw%3D%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
).

Unsubscribe (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=16&user_id=3&urlpassed=W3Vuc3Vic2NyaWJlX2xpbmtd&controller=stats&hash=c2cb4f40d4eeed472e2afe1861a09f81&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
) - Edit your subscription (