[BCFSN] BCFSN Annual Gathering - registration closing Monday! [please forward]

gathering at bcfsn.org gathering at bcfsn.org
Fri Jun 30 11:21:57 EDT 2017

_Apologies for cross-posting_ - we want to make sure anyone who is
interested in attending the Gathering has a chance to register this
weekend. Please do forward this message to anyone who may be interested
to attend. Thank you!

    _     Your team at the BCFSN _

~~~

BCFSN ANNUAL GATHERING - REGISTRATION CLOSING MONDAY!

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT ON THE 19TH ANNUAL BCFSN GATHERING - IF
YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET AND INTEND TO, REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE
MONDAY, JULY 3RD, AT MIDNIGHT - PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW:
https://2017bcfsngathering.eventbrite.ca

WE HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT -

The 19th BCFSN Annual Gathering will take place from July 14-16 on the
traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam people, at
UBC Farm.

Plenaries and sessions will focus on the various ways we are working to
advance change in our food systems and where we can better work
together, connected to our theme, Cultivating Change: Building Our Food
Movement. Join us this unique opportunity to connect, align and take
action towards food systems change at community and provincial levels.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR THE FULL SCHEDULE HERE:
http://bcfsn.org/annual-gathering/

Additional information can be found on the BCFSN website at
www.bcfsn.org [1] . If you have questions please contact Carrie at
gathering at bcfsn.org.

Links:
------