[BCFSN] Fwd: [VICCIFN] FW: Looking for a new coordinator!

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Wed Feb 1 16:28:40 EST 2017

Hello all,
please see below for an amazing job opportunity for someone with
horticultural experience. Thanks to the Vancouver Island and Coastal
Communities Indgenous Food Network for passing it along.
in good food - up north and everywhere!
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987