[BCFSN] Food is the basis of our economy, not fossil fuels!

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:13:41 EST 2016

To all my Indigenous and non-Indigenous friends, family, and allies, share
this video and facebook post far and wide and tell all your families,
friends and food system networks about the crimes against humanity that the
Dakota Access Pipelinline and the fossil fuel industry is committing
against Indigenous peoples whom have adapted some of the most sustainable
adaptation strategies of humanity in the forests, fields and waterways.
https://www.facebook.com/lastrealindians/videos/1310906938930933/

Support the Standing Rock Sioux in their legal battle, and show your
respect, solidarity and support for those amazing warriors buckling down to
weather the storm. Hold your gaze warriors and breathe deep. So much love,
warmth, respect and honour to you all.

The time has come for people of all cultures and countries to stand up in
solidarity and say enough is enough to the fossil fuel industry that is
threatening our collective health and wellbeing.

*Food is the basis of our economy, not oil!*

Click on the link below to learn of how you can move to action, and stay
tuned for posts identifying ways you support our Indigenous communities who
are mobilizing to stop Kinder Morgan Pipeline from contaminating the
Fraser, Thompson and Adams River watersheds in Secwepemeulcecw (Land of the
Shuswap).

http://standingrock.org/

Dawn Morrison,

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com