[BCFSN] Fwd: Community Rallies Dec 10 and 11!

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:16:30 EST 2016

Hi All,

Please share the forwarded message below far and wide and come on out and
show your support to stop Kinder Morgan from laying any more pipe that
threatens to contaminate our beautiful rivers, lakes, a streams and oceans.

Dawn Morrison,

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com