[BCFSN] Fwd: Maya Garden Volunteering Opportunity! April 30th, 2016

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:46:21 EDT 2016

Hello all,
many of you who were at the Gathering in Duncan a few years back will
remember hearing about the return of the salmon to the rivers from all the
work that the Okanagan Nation Alliance has done to bring them back. You
will also remember the presentation by Alexandra Morton and the ongoing
work of Dawn Morrison and the Wild Salmon Caravan.

Below is an opportunity to make our voices heard in Ottawa on the vital
issue of our wild salmon. E-petitions now have standing before the
government and this one is being organized by a member of parliament. As a
private citizen, I urge you to please read below and take just a few
minutes to join this effort to bring a critical issue before the eyes and
ears of the government in Ottawa.

Please also share widely with your own networks, family and friends.

thank you,
Abra
--
Abra Brynne