[BCFSN] Fw: important

Diane Elliott-Buckley dianeelliott at telus.net
Thu Sep 24 18:31:48 EDT 2015

Hello foodnetwork!

Nanaimo Foodshare is looking for someone with a culinary degree and a
passion for community education that connects food skills/cooking with
food literacy and supporting local sustainable food systems.

This is a creative and diverse work opportunity that starts at 15 hours
per week, with potential to expand.

The Kitchen Program Coordinator will be responsible for managing
Foodshare's Social Enterprise Program, managing the kitchen,
coordinating and providing healthy food events in schools and community,
working with volunteers and providing cooking classes for children and
adults.

Nanaimo Foodshare is a registered non-profit charitable organization.
All of our programs aim to increase food security in our community by
providing long term solutions that focus on skill building and
self-sufficiency.

 Please share with your networks.

Thanks

Jen Cody