[BCFSN] Local Government Farmland Trust Report Available

J. Dennis dennis.jess.dennis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 14:21:24 EDT 2015

Hi Khayanga,
It is so lovely to receive this invitation. I am double booked already on
Saturday so unfortunately will be unable to make it. I have a high regard
for your work promoting and developing traditional agriculture in your home
community in Africa, so will post the event to the Indigenous food
sovereignty and general email listserve of the BC Food Systems Network.

I encourage all people who are privileged enough with money to give to this
important initiative. I wish you and Willing Hearts International Society
of Canada all the best with your fundraising efforts,

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com