[BCFSN] New report from CBAN's GMO Inquiry 2015! "Where in the world are GM crops and foods?"

Abra Brynne abra at peelingtheonion.ca
Thu Mar 19 18:17:43 EDT 2015

Grow. Feed. Teach.

Our Central Okanagan Community Farm Project has reached an important
milestone. We now have our first 1 acre site getting ready for this
year’s growing season!

First tilling of the soil has been done. Donated greenhouse is just
about ready. First seeding will be starting soon!

Join us in this great community project, as we grow fresh, healthy,
tasty food to share with other non-profits in the Central Okanagan, so
they can feed quality food to their clients.

Our volunteers get more than just feeling great about their hard work.
They get to: Share in food grown, so they can literally reap the rewards
of their labour; Learn how to seed, grow and harvest the crops, or;
Teach others what they know.

Want to get your hands dirty? Help us to Grow. Feed. Teach.

Contact our volunteer co-ordinator (Marcel Knittel) at:
marcel at bchomeandgarden.com <mailto:marcel at bchomeandgarden.com>, to
become part of our team. Community groups and Families welcome!

The Central Okanagan Community Farm Project is a partner with the
Central Okanagan Food Policy Council, Central Okanagan Fruit Tree
Project and Central Okanagan Community Gardens Society.