[BCFSN] Fwd: Members post from karen.snethun at organicalberta.org requires approval

BC Food Systems Network admin at fooddemocracy.org
Wed Mar 18 12:20:43 EDT 2015

Good Morning Cariboo!

The Opposition Standing Committee for Agriculture and Food will be coming to the lovely town of Williams Lake on April 8th. We are now accepting appointments from 1pm until 8pm that day.  Presentations to our panel should be 10 minutes long. We ask that you also submit a copy of your presentation by email that day.  10 additional minutes will also be scheduled after your presentation for questions from our committee members.
Please contact me to schedule your time and to get directions to the presentation location.
lana.popham.mla at leg.bc.ca<mailto:lana.popham.mla at leg.bc.ca>
We are very much looking forward to hearing what people in the Cariboo think about Agriculture and Food.
What are your challenges?  What are your solutions? Individuals and groups are more than welcome to help us understand what needs to be done in your area to make the most sustainable agriculture plan possible.
Looking forward to meeting you for the first time and to seeing many of you again!
Cheers,
Lana Popham
MLA Saanich South
Chair of Opposition Standing Committee of Agriculture and Food