[BCFSN] West Coast Seeds - Job Opportunity

Sharon Edelmeier sharon at westcoastseeds.com
Mon Jun 15 18:44:21 EDT 2015

Thank you,

We will certainly write a letter from Grandview Woodland Food Connection
and i have posted in our Blog.

--

*Ian MarcuseCommunity Food Developer l Grandview Woodland Food
Connection*604.718.5895
l gwfcnetwork at gmail.com

*Connect l Learn:* b <http://gwfoodconnection.wordpress.com/>log
<http://gwfoodconnection.wordpress.com/> l f