[BCFSN] West Coast Environmental Law letter to government re unlawful firing of ALC chair Richard Bullock

Jim Wright jamesw8300 at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 15 18:07:06 EDT 2015

See important message to Christy Clark regarding wild salmon and saving
them from any further harm from the open net cage fish farms. I ask that
you all lend your voice to push Christy Clark and the government agencies
and corporations to do the right thing and get the fish farms out of our
ocean. While I agree, closed cage fish farms inland may be a viable
opportunity in the short term, I feel we need to spend our energy saving
wild salmon and nurturing our relationship to them for longer term
sustainability. If done properly, they would provide all the needs for food
and no fish farms of any kind would be needed.

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com