[BCFSN] Fwd: Letter to Premier Christy Clark re Fish Farms

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:05:41 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

The BC Food Systems Network (BCFSN) and the Gathering Working Group are
very happy to present the attached Draft schedule and logistics for the
17th Annual BCFSN Gathering.

Our 2015 Gathering will take place at Camp Friendship in Prince George,
BC, in the traditional territory of the Lheidli T'enneh First Nation, on
the weekend of June 25-28, 2015.

The deadline for registrations is June 17th.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you require more
information.

We hope to see you there!

Norine Messer
Gathering Coordinator