[BCFSN] Opportunity to help endow an award in Gary Runka's name

Kathleen Gibson gbhgroup at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 23 13:04:54 EDT 2014

Hi All,
On behalf of the Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty, I was asked
to present an article on the Decolonizing Research and Relationships -
Revitalizing Grease Trails Research Project to the Nyeleni Newsletter.

You can find the article along with others that are very relevant and
interesting as they relate to creating knowledge for food sovereignty. It
is great to know that our work is being recognized within global
organizations!

You can view the newsletter here:
http://www.nyeleni.org/ccount/click.php?id=56

Kukstsemc,

Dawn Morrison,

Research Associate, Indigenous Community Engagement
Southwest BC Bioregional Food Systems Design and Plan
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Office: 604.599.2569
Email: dawn.morrison at kpu.ca
Website: http://www.kpu.ca/isfs