[BCFSN] BC Farmers’ Markets launches the It Feels Better at the Farmers’ Market campaign to attract and entice market ‘newbies’

BC Association of Farmers' Markets info at bcfarmersmarket.org
Mon Jun 23 14:24:14 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me. I recently saw a promotion for a training workshop
taking place somewhere in MetroVan/Fraser Valley. I can't remember the
title, but it remember the jist of it: an industry operations expert leading
one-day workshop on streamlining farm operations. There was some sort of
acronym used for the strategy, and I remember that it had Growing Forward II
funding acknowledged on the poster, but now I'm having trouble finding that
promotion. I think it took place this week or last. Can anyone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks

Jillian Merrick

Project Coordinator

Beyond the Market

1566-7th Ave., Prince George | P: 250-562-9622 ext 115 | F: 250 562 9119 |
<http://cfdc.bc.ca/projects/beyond-the-market> www.beyondthemarket.ca |
<http://cfdc.bc.ca/> www.cfdc.bc.ca

Beyond the Market is an economic development strategy run by Community
Futures Fraser Fort George  that supports the local food and agriculture
sectors across the BC Highway 16 region. We provide promotion, coaching,
training and extension services to local farm businesses. Stay up to date on
our website or on our Facebook page.