[BCFSN] This Week's Good Read: Fertility Treatments - the future of fertilizer and food production

Pamela Zevit Adamah Consultants adamah at telus.net
Sat Jun 21 19:02:39 EDT 2014

**apologies for cross posting**

The Gathering Committee has agreed to extend registration for an additional
six days.  Thank you to all of you who have registered. Please share this
message with your friends and colleagues and any others who may still be
thinking about attending this year's Gathering at the Sorrento Centre.

The new cut-off date for registration will be Wednesday, June 18. Please
click here <http://bcfsn.org/2014-gathering/>  to register.

The theme for the Gathering is "Revisiting our Roots: Honouring our
Bio-Cultural Heritage". Please have a look at the program overview
<http://bcfsn.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2014-gathering-schedule.pdf>
and start planning your time!

Also, if you are travelling from the lower mainland and have extra space in
your vehicle, please let me know as there are a few people looking for a
ride to Sorrento.

In gratitude,

Diane Elliott-Buckley

BCFSN Gathering Coordinator

Phone: 604-879-6659

Cell: 604-836-3975

 <http://www.bcfsn.org> www.bcfsn.org

"Revisiting our Roots: Honouring our Bio-Cultural Heritage"

16th Annual BCFSN Gathering

June 26-29, 2014 - Sorrento, BC