[BCFSN] FW: COEDC Agri-Tourism Program and Video

bchomeandgarden marcel at bchomeandgarden.com
Thu Jul 24 10:29:54 EDT 2014

Hi, John - you're getting some good suggestions from this amazing group.
You can also want check out the BC Food Security Gateway
<http://www.bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/>, which is a food security portal.
I'll list some sections in particular you might want to look at, but do
wander around and see what would be helpful to you.

   - The section for those working on food security initiatives/policies
   with municipal governments in BC is here
   <http://www.bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/modules.php?name=Content&pa=viewdoc&cid=98>
   - Ideas, resources, initiatives from outside BC are here
   <http://www.bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/modules.php?name=Content&pa=viewdoc&cid=186>
   - For community initiatives, tools, etc. in BC, check links here
   <http://www.bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/modules.php?name=Content&pa=viewdoc&cid=65>
   - Community action outside BC is here
   <http://www.bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/modules.php?name=Content&pa=viewdoc&cid=185>

Cathryn