[BCFSN] FSC Assembly Early bird registration - Pré-inscriptions au tarif préférentiel

Food Secure Canada communications at foodsecurecanada.org
Tue Jul 29 13:35:53 EDT 2014

Dear farmers and food allies,

The BC Government has developed an on-line survey regarding recent changes the the Agricultural Land Commission Act.

http://engage.gov.bc.ca/landreserve/

I know it's a busy time but please take a few minutes to let the government know your views. There are 11 questions to answer. If you're not up to date on the changes, there is a reference guide on the same page.

If possible, please share the link far and wide. We have 1 month to provide input.

Arzeena

Amara Farm
Courtenay, BC
(250) 702-5657