[BCFSN] Fwd: NFU Youth Retreat Fundraiser

Abra Brynne abrabrynne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:06:32 EST 2023

Hello all,
please see below, for any who may be able and interested in supporting
young farmers.
in good food,
abra

abra brynne  she | her
abra at foodshed.ca
Ph: 250.777.2480 (Atlantic time zone)

"Whoever suggested that good thinking should be in a straight line?"
Brewster Kneen

"Social justice does  not come from passivity or non-caring. Justice must
be struggled for. That is what life is, or should be all about - striving
for justice. Not only or primarily as individuals, but as members of larger
communities." Ursula Franklin