[BCFSN] Free Online Permaculture Design Activation

Kym Chi kym at gigglingchitree.com
Tue Jan 24 18:48:34 EST 2023

Happy New Year!

Letting all you awesome Food Systems folks know that Delvin Solkinson and I
are offering a FREE online Permaculture Design Activation this Saturday
January 28th from 10am - 12pm PDT.

More details be found @
https://www.interconnectedliving.com/introductiontopermaculture/

Register by emailing delvin at permaculture.org

Thank you :)
--
*Kym Chi *

*Permaculture Facilitator, Wise Woman, Mentor, Visionary HeArtist*
*www.interconnectedliving.com <http://www.interconnectedliving.com>*
*www.gigglingchitree.com <http://www.gigglingchitree.com>*
*www.permaculturedesign.ca <http://www.permaculturedesign.ca>*

*I acknowledge that I am an uninvited settler on the unceded and stolen
traditional territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and shíshálh nations. I am
grateful to be on this land and am dedicated to decolonizing myself and
creating respectful relationships with the land and it's People.*

*"Live a more connected life!"*