[BCFSN] Online Permaculture Design Course

Kym Chi kym at gigglingchitree.com
Thu Sep 29 19:38:26 EDT 2022

[image: 631720_custom_site_themes_id_QmVz0cX1SjeWOAItVkp2_PDC Autumn
2022.jpg]

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that I am offering an affordable Online
Permaculture Design course starting in November.  I have earlybird pricing
still in effect until October 7th.
Additional discounts are available to indigenous folks from Turtle Island
and also for folks working in food security. Please contact me for details!
kym at gigglingchitree.com

To find out more about the course please visit:
https://interconnectedliving.thinkific.com/courses/onlinepdc-autumn2022

Thanks!
--
*Kym Chi *

*I acknowledge that I am an uninvited settler on the unceded and stolen
traditional territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and shíshálh nations. I am
grateful to be on this land and am dedicated to decolonizing myself and
creating respectful relationships with the land and it's People.*