[BCFSN] Feast of Fields events - please consider joining in!

Abra Brynne abrabrynne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:31:31 EDT 2022

Hello all,

As you may know, I work with an awesome non-profit called FarmFolk
CityFolk. FarmFolk is working to tackle some of the biggest issues of our
time, like climate change and the loss of biodiversity in our food. We
connect, empower, and inspire people to strengthen BC’s food systems.

FarmFolk CityFolk believes that tackling some of these big, scary issues
can be delicious, and I would love to invite you to our annual signature
fundraising event, Feast of Fields <http://www.farmfolkcityfolk.ca/feast>.
The event is a wandering, gourmet harvest festival where you can sample
some of the best local food and drink BC offers.

Here is the link to purchase a ticket for our Metro Vancouver Feast of
Fields
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/27th-annual-metro-vancouver-feast-of-fields-tickets-367893498357>
or Okanagan Feast of Fields
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/12th-annual-okanagan-feast-of-fields-tickets-367861462537>
.

If you want to come, but money is tight, please consider volunteering (Metro
Vancouver <https://form-can.keela.co/mv-fof-volunteer-form-2022> or Okanagan
<https://form-can.keela.co/ok-fof-volunteer-form-2022>).

I hope you can join in.

in good food,

abra

abra brynne  she | her
abra at foodshed.ca
Ph: 250.777.2480

"Whoever suggested that good thinking should be in a straight line?"
Brewster Kneen

"Social justice does  not come from passivity or non-caring. Justice must
be struggled for. That is what life is, or should be all about - striving
for justice. Not only or primarily as individuals, but as members of larger
communities." Ursula Franklin