[BCFSN] Need input: Do we continue this listserv?

Seed, Barbara Barbara.Seed at city.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 20:16:12 EST 2022

First of all, thank you Abra for taking this on for such an extended period. And, this is something you should never be paying for out of your pocket.
In response to your question, I would say that part of the answer is that form follows function. How is BCFSN currently functioning, and is this a needed part of its role or function? Those more intimately involved with current activities may need to answer that question.
Best to all, Barb

Barbara Seed, PhD, MPH, RD
B.Seed Consulting
Nutrition and Food Policy, Research and Education
British Columbia
778-952-6509
https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-seed-7243a912/