[BCFSN] Online Permaculture Design Certification Course with discount

Kym Chi kym at gigglingchitree.com
Mon Sep 27 14:32:58 EDT 2021

[image: PDC Autumn 2021 Instagram.jpg]
Hi everyone!

Letting you know about my upcoming Online Permaculture Design Course
featuring special guest Mark Lakeman!

Permaculture, is a framework offering tools, techniques and strategies for
creating a more resilient, sustainable and regenerative life. Grounding
itself in teachings from the natural world and regenerative cultures, it
cares about the wellbeing of the Earth, ALL People and future generations
to come.

Become the designer of a connected and regenerative life with Permaculture!

If you are First Nations, Metis or Inuit or are working in Food Systems,
you are eligible for a 10% discount. Enter the code FOOD upon registering.

I also offer partial and full scholarships for those in financial need.

Please visit: https://coursecraft.net/c/PDCFall2021/splash for details
and contact
me if you have any questions.
in appreciation,
--
*Kym Chi *

*Permaculture Facilitator, Wise Woman, Mentor, Visionary HeArtist*
*www.interconnectedliving.com <http://www.interconnectedliving.com>*
*www.gigglingchitree.com <http://www.gigglingchitree.com>*
*www.permaculturedesign.ca <http://www.permaculturedesign.ca>*

*I acknowledge that I am an uninvited settler on the unceded and stolen
traditional territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and shíshálh nations. I am
grateful to be on this land and am dedicated to decolonizing myself and
creating respectful relationships with the land and it's People.*