[BCFSN] Fwd: Election call to action Package for FFC

Abra Brynne abrabrynne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 11:30:53 EDT 2021

Hello all,
many are well aware that healthy marine ecosystems and viable local
fisheries are important for coastal communities and the rest of the
country. Please take a look below and share widely.
in good food,
abra

Abra Brynne  she | her
abra at foodshed.ca
604 Gore Street West, Nelson, BC V1L 3H3
Ph: 250.777.2480

With deep gratitude and respect, I work and live in the homelands of the
Sinixt, Syilx, and Ktunaxa peoples.

"Whoever suggested that good thinking should be in a straight line?"
Brewster Kneen

"Social justice does  not come from passivity or non-caring. Justice must
be struggled for. That is what life is, or should be all about - striving
for justice. Not only or primarily as individuals, but as members of larger
communities." Ursula Franklin