[BCFSN] Young Agrarians Business Mentorship Network 2022 Applications Open

Melanie Buffel business at youngagrarians.org
Tue Oct 19 14:48:05 EDT 2021

Applications are now open for our eighth season of the BC Business
Mentorship Network! This program pairs new and seasoned farmers together to
cultivate the skills for running ecologically sustainable and financially
viable businesses. Mentors support new farmers to dig into the business of
farming and lay the groundwork for the farm’s long term viability.

Participants in the program receive 30 to 40 hours of mentorship with an
experienced farm business mentor, a financial and marketing webinar series,
and opportunities for peer networking.

Priority will be given (but not limited) to applicants who are new entrants
into agriculture, residing in British Columbia, ages 18-35, having been in
operation for 1-5 years.

To review the full program details visit our Business Page
<https://youngagrarians.org/b-c-business-mentorship-network/>, and then
head over to complete the BMN Application
<https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network-application-2021/>.

DEADLINE: Friday, November 5, 2021

Please contact us if you have any questions!

Please help us spread the word through your network to those who would be
interested in or could benefit from the program. Thank you!

This program is made possible with the generous funding support of Vancity
and Columbia Basin Trust.

Cheers,
Melanie

*Melanie Buffel, BA, MBA*
Business Mentorship Network Manager
Young Agrarians c/o Agrarians Foundation

Direct Line: 604-764-1774
Web | youngagrarians.org
E-News | Sign Up
FB |  YoungAgrarians
Twitter | youngagrarians
Flickr | youngagrarians

This email was sent from the traditional, ancestral, unceded  shared
territory of the Sts'Alies, Cheam and Seabird Island peoples.