[BCFSN] Fwd: Emergency Flooding + Food Access Call for Support from Archway

BC Food bcfoodgateway at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:43:11 EST 2021

Hi again all,

Another call for support from Watari: https://www.watari.ca/, see below!

---

We are supporting Agricultural Migrant workers in the Fraser Valley and
trying to find as many donations as we can.

Workers have also lost their belongings and have been evacuated.

For agricultural migrant workers’ food;

Tortillas
Black beans
Masa harina
Rice
Vegetables
Drinks
Cereals
Toilet paper
Toothpaste
Towels
Blankets
Warm jackets
Rubber boots
Gloves
Socks
Cereals

If people can drop them at Watari  200-678 East Hastings Street, Vancouver,
BC V6A 1R1  Tel: 604.254.6995, we will be delivering the first food hampers
today.

Thank you all again

With respect and gratitude,

ingrid

Ingrid Mendez (she/her)
Executive Director
Watari Counselling and Support Services
604 328 8492
2nd Floor, 678 East Hastings Street, Vancouver BC V6A 1R1
www.watari.ca/donate
www.facebook.com/WatariCounsellingandSupportServices
www.instagram.com/wataricounselling
Watari is committed to honouring and respecting Indigenous presence and the
unceded land rights of all Coast Salish Traditional Territories.

<https://bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/>
*Zsuzsi Fodor *(she/her)
*& Keira McPhee *(she/her)
*We are in this role part-time*