[BCFSN] It has been 20 years! How the HEAL are you?

Jodi Koberinski jodikoberinski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:23:38 EST 2021

this is beautiful....

love to all of you.

with respect and in remembering--

Jodi Koberinski, MES

SSHRC Doctoral Fellow

Department of Geography & Environmental Management

Faculty of Environment

University of Waterloo

519-998-4992

*I acknowledge that I am on the traditional territory of the Neutral
Confederacy, Anishnaabeg, Haudenosaunee. The University of Waterloo is
situated on the Haldimand Tract (1784), land promised to Six Nations
including six miles on each side of the Grand River, which is an occupied
territory. I have a responsibility to dismantle racism that I, as a
Canadian citizen, have perpetuated and benefited from. I continue to seek
understanding and to learn ways to engage decolonizing actions and
movements. I commit to learning about the 94 TRC commitments, UNDRIP, and
doing what I can to implement them.*