[BCFSN] Online Permaculture Course - Earlybird pricing and discounts

Kym Chi kym at gigglingchitree.com
Fri Jul 16 22:52:12 EDT 2021

Become more sustainable and resilient by learning Permaculture Design!
Sunshine Coaster Kym Chi with special guest Mark Lakeman is offering the
next online Permaculture Course starting September 4th.  Earlybird discount
is available until August 4th. PLUS anyone working in Food Systems
can receive an additional 10% off. Just enter the code FOOD upon
registration.

Participants also receive over $300 of registration bonuses for FREE
including my online Herbal Preparations and Plant Allies course!

Visit : https://coursecraft.net/c/PDCFall2021/splash for more information
or to sign up.  Email kym at gigglingchitree.com if you have any questions.

[image: PDC Fall 2021Instagram.jpg]
--
*Kym Chi *

*Permaculture Facilitator, Wise Woman, Mentor, Visionary HeArtist*
*www.interconnectedliving.com <http://www.interconnectedliving.com>*
*www.gigglingchitree.com <http://www.gigglingchitree.com>*
*www.permaculturedesign.ca <http://www.permaculturedesign.ca>*

*As a settler to this land, I gratefully acknowledge that I live, work,
play and steward land on the unceded territories of the Coast Salish
Peoples. I am dedicated to decolonizing myself and creating right relations
with the land and its people.*