[BCFSN] Future of Food - UBC Farm and BC FoodWeb.

adamah adamah at telus.net
Wed May 20 22:07:03 EDT 2020

Future of Food - UBC Farm and BC FoodWeb.
Forwarding from another list serve."We are excited to announce a new Future of Food webinar series that we have been working on: Building a Resilient
 Food System During COVID-19 and Beyond. The eight-part series will air every two weeks starting May 28 at 3 PM PST, so be sure to check them out and register with our mailing list here to stay up to date. Dates and titles are subject to change" https://ubc.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=da4a9c41aa1a34b942209f417&id=ff201fa60d&fbclid=IwAR2Rn1iS4X1Outbhc-SQNV4IU0aQ5t36bG0VTU-d82fJzOW8A47zCX0gSzg