[BCFSN] Building Connections from Farm to Restaurant (RDOS)

Carla Hick carlamhick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:20:04 EDT 2020

Hello Foodies,

Please find attached the final report for the Building Connections from
Farm to Restaurant project that was conducted in the Okanagan and
Similkameen.  This project is part of a wider study - the Okanagan
Bioregional Food System Study.

Just as we were wrapping up the project, COVID-19 hit and shut down all the
restaurants.  It is and will be interesting to see how restaurants bounce
back from this crisis, how consumer food choices will change and if (and
hopefully) we see a shift towards more local food in local restaurants.

Alternatively, here is the link
<https://www.kpu.ca/sites/default/files/ISFS/KPU%20ISFS_F2R%20Report_FINAL.pdf>
.

Thanks,

*Carla Hick *
B.Sc. (Agroecology), RSE (Cook) & PDC
Join the Okanagan & Similkameen Food Connector
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/foodconnector>

Please note my regular work week is Tuesday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm.