[BCFSN] Sharing Farm Job Posting: Farm Manager

Leslie Williams lesliewalkerwilliams at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:20:54 EST 2020

The Sharing Farm is hiring a Farm Manager, starting March 1 of this year.

Details of the Farm Manager position can be found at
https://www.sharingfarm.ca/2020/01/we-are-hiring-farm-manager/

We are accepting applications now, and will keep the posting open until a
suitable candidate has been found.

Please share this posting widely.

The Sharing Farm is a not-for-profit community farm that grows organic
vegetables on donated city lands for the Richmond Food Bank and other
community agencies; we also run a CSA and sell our produce at markets and
in restaurants.

For more information about The Sharing Farm please visit www.sharingfarm.ca

Leslie Williams
Assistant Director
The Sharing Farm Society, Richmond BC

We acknowledge that we live, work, and play on the ancestral, traditional,
and unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples.