[BCFSN] Osoyoos Seedy Saturday - February 8th

Carla Hick carlamhick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 17:59:33 EST 2020

Hello,

The Okanagan Seed Savers  <http://www.facebook.com/okanaganseedsavers>are
organizing the Osoyoos Seedy Saturday on February 8th which will serve
Osoyoos, Oliver, Cawston, Keremeos and other surrounding areas. Seedy
Saturdays are small farmers' markets with a focus on seeds and gardening.
We are looking for vendors who sell seeds, produce, preserved food, warm
food/coffee/baked goods and crafts! You must make it, bake it or grow it
yourself!

Osoyoos Seedy Saturday Details

February 8th

10-3 event

9:15am set up, pack up by 4.

Sonora Community Centre, 8505 68th Ave, Osoyoos, BC, V0H 1V0

Table Rates (tables and chairs are provided)

$20 for 1-2 8 ft rectangular tables

$40 for 3-4 8ft rectangular tables

Free 5ft circular table for community/ non-profit groups

Admission by donation with raffle prize ($2/person suggested)

A product donation from each vendor is required for the raffle prizes
please (~$10 value)

Please fill out the attached application and send to Carla Hick at
okanaganseedsavers at gmail.com

Thanks,

*Carla Hick *
B.Sc. (Agroecology), RSE (Cook) & PDC

Please note my regular work week is Tuesday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm.