[BCFSN] Farm Lease opportunity - City of Surrey PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD W/O DELETING INTERNAL SURREY EMAIL INFO

Pamela Zevit adamah at telus.net
Sun Feb 23 22:51:34 EST 2020

Hi everyone, my apologies, but I forwarded the email about the Mound Farm Park lease from my work email (City of Surrey) to my personal email and forgot to delete the additional internal correspondence chain that it contained before I hit send.

So I am sitting here thinking about my incredibly embarrassing lack of professional oversight, on an email that I was super stoked about posting! Exemplifies the pitfalls of trying to multi-task while doing email. Please do not forward anything but the email from my Adamah email at the top, and delete the rest.

Much appreciated, and do check out the lease opportunity!

Pamela