[BCFSN] Farm Lease opportunity integrating biodiversity objectives - City of Surrey

Pamela Zevit adamah at telus.net
Sun Feb 23 22:32:15 EST 2020

The City of Surrey has posted for a new lease for Mound Farm Park, which is city-owned land within the ALR. This is the first time the City has issued a farm lease that complements the City’s agricultural strategy <https://www.surrey.ca/city-government/14039.aspx>  while supporting biodiversity conservation strategy <http://www.surrey.ca/biodiversity>  objectives!

This is a great opportunity to implement progressive stewardship practices that support food and ALR security.

See the full lease offer information here: https://www.surrey.ca/city-government/30747.aspx

If you have any further questions please contact the City’s Property Negotiator via the info on the webpage.

Pamela