[BCFSN] Reminder: Survey about organic extension for BC

Angeli Dela Rosa angeli.delarosa at kpu.ca
Thu Aug 13 13:50:02 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I just want to send a final reminder about our extension survey below. We will leave it open until August 18th so you have the whole weekend to fill it out (should only take 10-15 mins of your time). If you complete the survey you can enter a raffle for 1 of 5 VISA gift cards worth $100 each.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/OrganicExtensionBC.

Cheers,
Angeli