[BCFSN] community gardens protocol in COVID19 era

Abra Brynne abrabrynne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:48:52 EDT 2020

This is great. I am sure many on the list serve would appreciate an
Indigenized version of community garden protocols so please do share it, if
possible.
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
abra at foodshed.ca
604 Gore Street West, Nelson, BC V1L 3H3
Ph: 250.777.2480
she | her | hers

"Whoever suggested that good thinking should be in a straight line?"
Brewster Kneen

"Social justice does  not come from passivity or non-caring. Justice must
be struggled for. That is what life is, or should be all about - striving
for justice. Not only or primarily as individuals, but as members of larger
communities." Ursula Franklin