[BCFSN] community gardens protocol in COVID19 era

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:16:27 EDT 2020

Ok. I will try to convene our group in the next week to discuss and can
share our thoughts after that. Let's check in later next week k!

Dawn Morrison, Founder/Research Curator

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
Mobile: 778.879.5106

Email: d <dmo6842 at gmail.com>awn.morrison at wgifs.org
Websites: www.indigenousfoodsystems.org
https://wildsalmoncaravan.ca