[BCFSN] Fwd: Race and the Science of Starvation; The Myth of a Wilderness Without Humans; The Postwar Kitchen

Abra Brynne abrabrynne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:00:08 EDT 2019

Hello all,
I thought that some may enjoy this selection of articles from MIT press.
Please see below.
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
abra at foodshed.ca
PO Box 684, Nelson, BC V1L 5R4
ph: 250.352.5342
cell: 250.777.2480
she | her | hers

"Whoever suggested that good thinking should be in a straight line?"
Brewster Kneen

"Social justice does  not come from passivity or non-caring. Justice must
be struggled for. That is what life is, or should be all about - striving
for justice. Not only or primarily as individuals, but as members of larger
communities." Ursula Franklin