[BCFSN] Farmers or Community Partners interested in taking part in Emergency Preparedness project

Grandview Woodland Food Connection . gwfcnetwork at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:56:23 EDT 2019

Hi Paige,

I am interested in exploring ideas.

I am also part of the City of Vancouver Grandview Woodland Resiliency Pilot
Project as well as a cluster of 6 housing co-ops all within a 5 blk radius
who are working on a joint emergency plan.

Thank you,

--

*Ian MarcuseCommunity Food Developer l Grandview Woodland Food
Connection*604.718.5895
l gwfcnetwork at gmail.com
Unceded sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), səl’ilwətaɁɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), and
xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) territory

*Connect l Learn:* b <http://gwfoodconnection.wordpress.com/>log
<http://gwfoodconnection.com/> l f <https://www.facebook.com/GWFCNetwork>
acebook <https://www.facebook.com/GWFCNetwork> l y